BioReliance Carlsbad Facility Information
Our manufacturing site in Carlsbad, California is a center of excellence in viral product manufacturing. This facility specializes in the clinical manufacture of intermediates and final products used in viral vaccines and gene therapy products.
With its most recent expansion in 2016, the Carlsbad facility manufactures products from preclinical to commercial launch for our clients.
- cGMP Manufacturing of viral products
- cGMP Cell and virus banking
- cGMP Sterile fill/finish
- Technology transfer
The manufacturing facility meets EU and FDA compliance criteria for clinical production, and is Biosafety Level 2 compliant. Facility features:
- Separate facility areas for scale up, process validation, phase 3 trials, and commercial launch
- 13 client dedicated cleanroom suites
- Two dedicated Class 1,000 Fill suites
- Unidirectional material and personnel layout
Copyright © 2017 Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any materials from the site is strictly forbidden without permission. Sigma-Aldrich brand products are sold exclusively through Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC. Sigma-Aldrich Corp. is a subsidiary of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany Terms | Privacy