Clinical Trial Laboratory Services
Clinical trials for biological products may require additional tests beyond the standard clinical chemistry and hematology required for most clinical trials. Many of these analyses involve the development of specialized assays that are not routinely performed by most Clinical Research Organizations or Reference Labs. To complement our significant experience in the testing of biological therapeutics, BioReliance offers these assays as part of our Clinical Trial Laboratory Services. We look forward to using our expertise to help you conduct your trials and successfully develop your product.
At BioReliance, all assays are performed according to the principles of GLP. In addition to this, work conducted within the Clinical Trial Laboratory Services group is compliant with GCP.
Assays offered within Clinical Trial Laboratory Services:
- Vaccine Response Assays
- Detection of viral vaccine neutralizing antibodies
- Detection of total and neutralizing anti-vector antibodies
- Detection of vector infectivity
- Detection of viral vectors by Quantitative PCR and RT-PCR
- Detection of expressed recombinant protein
- Detection of cytokine and other biomarker response
- Genomic Assays
- Immunogenicity Assays
- Antibodies to Recombinant Protein
For further information on our Clinical Trial Laboratory Services, please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org